måndag 25 februari 2008

Panic!

Hey there!

What have I done today, you may wonder. Well, I'll tell you! I have done nothing! No, no, I have managed NOT to do my homework... yet. I have, however, learned the names of the guys in Panic at the disco! I've been struggling for some time now, but I think I got 'em. I am awesome. So I will give you; an interview with them! YAY!



Most awesome? Ryan being asked about his scarves and answering "I steal them from Frodo...". Yessss. Made of awesome. :D I am in a funny mood. And 'cause you were all wondering, from the left; Ryan, Jon, Spencer, Brendon. :D

And also, laugh at this: Flight of the Conchords - Hiphopopotamus vs. Rhymenoceros

Haha.

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

ibland undrar jag jättemycket varför du skriver på engelska så mycket

Anonym sa...

vaa jag skriver väl inte på engelska mycket? bara det här inlägget typ! och det är för att engelska har mycket bättre formuleringar... så då tänker man liksom lite på engelska... eller nått.

Anonym sa...

jaha